SUMMARY OF POSITION
This is a technical position within IS that has a strong interfacing role with the business. The position supports in-place technologies and assists in the definition and implementation of new technologies and processes to enable business transformation.
BACHELORS DEGREE REQUIRED
1. Ability to interpret user requirements develop solutions test plans and implement functionality that meets the business needs with a particular focus on developing a standardized modern Web experience.
2. Ability to negotiate with business partners through the decision making process and influence the outcome.
3. Ability to identify process improvement and functionality request improvement opportunities develop plan to implement and follow through to ensure recommended improvement is successfully implemented.
4. Strong development experience in Web technologies with particular emphasis on:
a. HTML HTML5 CSS CSS3
c. Content Management Systems and their use of authoring templates and standard content layouts. This could include experience with
i. Adobe Experience Manager AEM
ii. Adobe CQ4 or CQ5
d. Java J2SE and J2EE as it relates to the development and expansion of Content Management functionality
e. Basic Web design and styling capabilities
5. Understanding of how to develop Website templates and frameworks for mobile consumption.
6. Exposure to and understanding of various database systems used for the data processing of mobile applications or Websites.
7. Develop end user training material and technical documentation to coach end users of system capabilities
8. Familiar with FDA software system validation requirements and experience in developing necessary documentation to ensure regulatory compliance
Experience in the following areas is advantageous:
9. Development of templates in Adobe/Day Content Management System CMS Platform
10. Development/Configuration of APIs into Adobe/Day Content Management System CMS Platform
11. Web analytics integration into Websites and Mobile Applications
12. Experience working within a global application development environment.
13. Marketing automation and Website integration
14. Development using a responsive Website framework
Robert Half offers qualified U.S. temporary professionals and their dependents access to various benefit options through The American Worker, including multiple Medical plans, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Life, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD& D) and Critical Illness & Accident coverage.
Strong development experience in Web technologies with particular emphasis on Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) 1-2 years experience, Adobe CQ4 or CQ5, Drupal, Interwoven. Bachelors Degree 100% Remote role 1 year contract role with possibility of full time full-time
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.