Thanks for your interest in our front desk position! No phone calls please. Send your resume and cover letter by email.
We are a multi-disciplinary training center in the heart of Centennial, offering classes in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, and Kids' Martial Arts. Our front desk sees a high volume of member traffic every day. In addition to greeting, signing in, and otherwise assisting these established members, the front desk is also responsible for following up with, scheduling, and selling memberships to prospects. This position comes with a full membership, as you will need to be familiar with the programs you are selling. You must be willing and able to take classes in all disciplines.
For more information about our academy and our programs, please visit: eastonbjj.com
We are a small, tight-knit team of dedicated individuals, and we are looking for someone who fits our company culture.
- Great attitude, friendly demeanor, and team player orientation
- Excellent customer service skills and communication
- Driven, get-things-done personality
- Ability to learn quickly and effectively on the go
- Fastidious organizational skills and attention to detail
- Grace under pressure
- Solid basic computer skills, including typing
- Sales experience
- Some college education
- Prior front desk or customer service experience
- Familiarity with Mind Body Online
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Good with kids