**Must have Oracle, SAP, or similar ERP experience
Opportunity join new company in Pueblo and lead all warehouse personnel and functions to include shipping, receiving, and inventory management.
Summary of primary duties and functions
- Achievement of department goals and objectives to include budget, safety, quality, on-time delivery, productivity, 5S, inventory accuracy, customer service, continuous Improvement.
- Personnel management and development (training, recruitment and selection, coaching, performance management, scheduling and staffing levels, planning/assigning/directing work, etc.).
- Implementation and sustainment of best practices to include material storage and stocking, material flow, material handling, labor management/staffing, visual factory management, packing processes and packaging materials, etc.
- Development and improvement of standard operating procedures and warehousing processes.
- Bachelor's Degree desired
- APICS certification desired
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience including at least 5 years of relevant supervisory/management experience. Parts sales/Aftermarket sales experience highly desired.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in warehouse and inventory best practices.
- Extensive experience with ERP systems and warehousing software.
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing standardized work or work procedures.
- Experience in Kan Ban systems, FIFO, Point of Use Inventory strategies, etc.
- Experience in International Shipping processes and regulations highly desired.
- Experience in staffing/labor and resource planning.
- Strong leadership, ownership, accountability and specificity.
- Demonstrated problem analysis and resolution skills at both a strategic and functional level.
- Analytical rigor and solid process management way of working.
- Out of the box thinking and encouragement of driving for creative solutions.
- Drive for excellence by continuous improvement and sense of urgency.
- Strong leadership experience with demonstrated success in developing and inspiring high performing teams in cross-functional organizations.
- Proven ability to work with customers to solve their problems.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills necessary for internal as well as external customer contact.
- Strong Business Acumen to include; timely and quality decision making, ethics and values, organized, approachability, drive for results, customer focus, building effective teams.
- Absolute trustworthiness with high standards of personal integrity.
- Well organized with good time management skills to work independently. Demonstrated computer skills; Excel and Word.
Mental Performing Elements
English speaking, reading, and writing skills
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and manuals
Ability to write routine text
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers, vendors, or employees
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
Ability to solve practical problems involving concrete variables in situations where limited standardization exists
Ability to interpret a variety of instruction furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
Exhaust Fumes/ Airborne Particles: Occasionally
Cool Temperatures: Occasionally
Loud Noise: Occasionally
Hot Temperatures: Occasionally
Slick Surfaces: Occasionally
Ability to work days, nights, weekends, holidays, variable and long shifts, overtime, etc.: Occasionally
Occasionally required to sit
Regularly lift, carry, force/push/pull up to 50 lbs.
Frequently required lift, carry, force/push/pull up to 25 lbs.
Frequently required to stand
Frequently required to walk
Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
Frequently required to reach with hands and arms
Frequently talk or hear
Frequently required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus