Provide back office function to coordinate work flow with staff, customers, contractors, and vendors.
1) Handle customers calls and contact while providing excellent customer service.
2) Schedule Customer Estimates with the Sales Team
3) Maintain Production Schedule
4) Maintain Job/Project Folders
5) Maintain and Update the back office computer entries
6) Provide Support and Work closely with the Owner
7) Reconcile vendor billing
8) Coordinate the production work with the customer and the crew.
9) Booking appointments and scheduling crews
Experience: At least 3 years of administration and office management. Preferred experience on Microsoft Dynamics, must know Excel and Word and be very proficient on the computer. Must be able to multi-task.
Excellent Opportunity for growth
Must be able to work well with others and excel in Customer Service.