Position: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: WFH during Covid-19
Starts: May 2021
Status: Full Time
Rate: Up to $130,000/year
Our media client in Washington, DC is looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to lead the integration and utilization of data across multiple platforms to execute email marketing campaign strategy.
This role is 60% database administration/management and 40% email execution/campaign strategy.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing the technical aspects of marketing databases including managing data hygiene, developing lead generation strategy, and executing campaigns through Marketo. Additionally, you will have experience managing team members.
Duties of the Marketing Operations Manager:
- Manage technical aspects of the marketing database systems
- Act as the database administrator for the email marketing platform
- Integrate data across multiple platforms and ensure accuracy of data
- Manage the strategy and execution of email marketing campaigns across the organization
- Build and optimize automated email campaigns to grow marketable contacts/leads and increase email engagement
- Manage vendor contracts including conducting vendor RFPs for platforms, project systems, consulting firms
- Educate team members on best practices to for e-mail campaigns
Requirements of the Marketing Operations Manager:
- 6+ years of market operations, database marketing
- At least 4 years of experience administering/managing a marketing automation platform - ideally Marketo
- At least 2 years in a supervisory position is required
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business
- Demonstrated experience developing ROI oriented marketing campaigns
- Passion for developing and mentoring direct reports
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: