Are you a Licensed Nurse with excellent clinical skills and experience in senior healthcare and rehabilitation? Are you well-organized and enjoy helping others grow personally and professionally? Are you confident in your training abilities and are able to communicate positively and effectively with individuals at all levels?
As the Director of Inservice Education, you are a valuable member of the leadership team. You are committed to equipping others in their ability to perform their duties at the highest possible level by organizing an ongoing program of employee education. You are responsible for training employees on a variety of topics and skills required to maintain standards of residents care and facility operation, and you participate in the on-boarding process for new employees. You maintain training records and ensure that training complies with all State and Federal regulations and company policies. You ensure that all required nurse licenses, QMA and CNA certificates are renewed in a timely fashion. You ensure that needed BNA and QMA classes are offered and completed per regulation.
· A licensed nurse in the State of Indiana with at least one year of experience in a long term care setting. (Please note: Preference is given to applicants who are Registered Nurses.)
· Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
· Professional in appearance and behavior
· Able to work with a dedicated team
· A leader with qualities that mirror our Company core values of passion, integrity, stewardship, growth and adaptation
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.