The Software Engineer at the client will have the chance to influence the decisions of a brand-new organization. Software Engineers within the client team are trusted to own major parts of the codebase, and we expect you to thrive as a leader in defining and solving problems, with support from your peers.
location: BOSTON, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer with a focus on front end development
- 3+ years of Software Development experience in at least one of the following languages: TypeScript using React, Angular, or Vue, and Node.js
- strong understanding of Git and ability to rebase and merge without assistance
- strong understanding of CSS3, CSS processors and dynamic CSS such as SCSS
- Understanding of web bundling, transpilation, pre-rendering and server-side rendering
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- strong advocate for building secured solutions, be a security champion for the team. Partner to automate security assessments, perform vulnerability and penetration tests, risk analysis and be a liaison for Cybersecurity on the team
- Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
- BA/BS in Computer Science or any STEM field
- Experience working within an DevOps style environment using agile delivery practices and methodologies.