US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Network Modernization Program Product Owner
” for an 6-12+ month Contract position with our client at Detroit, MI
Job Poster: Manoj Bairi ()
Title: Network Modernization Program Product Owner
Work Location Address: Detroit MI 48226
Duration: 6-12+ Months
Note: Five plus years of professional product management experience, with a focus on Network Modernization strategy and delivery skills
The Network Modernization Program Product Owner is a key member of client\'s Transformational Network Modernization team. The Network Modernization Product Owner will work with teams on a variety of products including leading an agile squad over the Network Modernization Program. The Product Owner will need to be a strong, strategic leader, who works collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders to author user stories, groom the backlog and drive work prioritization. They will also need to understand the value proposition, product features, and economics of the digital products they are building.
· Develops, manages and implements product backlog and roadmap
· Leverages key business metrics, website performance data and industry trends to recommend and lead enhancements to these features and tools
· Balances a sales and service minded approach to create incremental business value while ensuring compliance with brand standards and industry regulations
· Has deep insights into digital content, digital journeys, and digital personalization leveraged by the best digital competitors and world class digital companies
· Cogently presents strategy and content recommendations to partners across the organization, including senior and executive level management
· Triages production issues with business and technology partners to ensure swift and satisfactory resolution with minimal impact to users and the business
· Ensure legal, risk, compliance, brand and accessibility teams are engrained in the agile process and providing meaningful review/input
· Creates a consistent, proactive reporting routine for standard product updates
· Remains engaged in all steps of the enhancement and sprint process, including business validation/testing and participation in regularly scheduled technology releases
· Five plus years of professional product management experience, with a focus on Network Modernization strategy and delivery skills
· Passionate about delivering an amazing user experience and using VOC to measure success
· Understanding of current authentication landscape and risk mitigation tactics
· Critical thinker, driven by data, strong analysis skills and an enthusiasm for digital
· Strong partnership focus; prior success with leadership of all levels - up, down, and peer partners.
· Proficiency in creating user stories, spearheading refinement and sprint planning activities and conducting succinct and informative sprint demos
· Experience working in an agile environment; not only within a squad but also with functional partners, executive leadership and with other squads
· Flexibility relative to priority of work, ability to shift focus and schedule
· Able to grasp technical concepts and leverage this knowledge to help facilitate sizing of features and stories
· Thrives in a fast-paced, self-directed, team environment and is comfortable presenting ideas and concepts across all levels, both inside and external to the organization
· Strong organizational and planning skills
· Bachelor\'s degree in business, marketing, technology or related field
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Manoj Bairi at