QR Code Link to This Post
Mosquito Squad is America's most trusted mosquito control company. We've reached this level of success because of our culture and dedication to our employees. With 250 locations in the USA, Mosquito Squad is ranked as "one of the best in business" by Inc Magazine and Entrepreneur Magazine. Check us out at www.mosquitosquad.com.
US VETERANS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY--IMMEDIATE OPENING
Areas to service--Whitehall, Ravenna, Newaygo, Comstock Park, Gowen + more
***NEED 7F/7A licensed applicator $20-$25/hr D.O.E.***
Please apply if you're looking for an employer who places a higher value on being treated with respect, provides interesting work, and fosters a feeling of accomplishment and good communication among co-workers.
compensation: $20-$25/HR D.O.E.
employment type: Seasonal/PART TIME ONLY
We place a high value on our culture and our goals are for you to enjoy coming to work everyday, learn something new, and have an experience that will help you in your future.
MOSQUITO SQUAD TECHNICIAN
At MOSQUITO SQUADÂ®, our people bring tremendous pride and integrity to everything we do. In turn, we provide a working environment where these skilled professionals can achieve true satisfaction in their own lives. If you're committed to providing the highest level of client service, we have an ideal opportunity for you. In this position, you will apply company product to customers' landscaping according to schedule and as needed based on service requests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Apply pesticides to landscaping according to schedule, safety
procedures and label instructions.
* Identify sources of client pest issues, and practice tactics in source
* Safely drive company vehicle to clients' houses or places of business.
* Call clients to confirm scheduled services.
* Respond in a timely manner to clients' requests for telephone and
in-person service calls.
* Complete required production forms.
* Maintain vehicle and equipment in clean and proper operating
* May assist in sales to current clients.
* Expertly answer frequently asked client questions.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Ability to comprehend simple instructions and memos.
* Ability to read and write simple correspondence.
* Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small
group situations to clients, and other employees of the organization.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty to satisfaction. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
* Must be able to repeatedly lift a minimum of 60 lbs
* Must have a valid driver's license with good driving record
* Must have reliable transportation to and from work
* Must have a positive service attitude
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
* Licenses/certificates as required by the state. ***7F/7A licensed***
* Email your resume for consideration