QR Code Link to This Post
Owen Tree & Lawn Care is looking for a team oriented, Experienced Lawn Fertilization Manager to lead, manage, and grow our expanding lawn care department. Our lawn care department performs lawn fertilization , weed control , lawn aerification , and perimeter pest control services . MDARD certifications in categories 3A & 3B is a plus.
The Lawn Care Department Manager will work with senior management, and the Lawn Care Department Foreman. Job duties would include:
* Overseeing scheduling & route organization
* Order and inventory lawn care products.
* Monitor, train and ensure Lawn Care Applicators operate efficiently and productively on a daily
* Maintain quality control.
* Assist lawn scheduler with scheduling of lawn care services.
* Address any complaints or concerns received from clients regarding their lawn care services and
offer / provide remedies while on site when possible.
* Coordinate with other departments or office staff to insure optimal use of equipment and
This is a year round position. Work would consist of assisting in winter marketing to increase route density and number of customers. Knowledge of telephone marketing is a plus (would be to our customer base only). This position may also include sales.
Our main office is located in Attica (which is near Lapeer & Imlay City) and we also have a satellite office in Oakland County, located in Pontiac.
We offer competitive salary, efficiency bonus, paid vacation, a company sponsored personal retirement fund with up to 3% match, health care, and opportunities to advance your green industry experience and knowledge.
Our company goal is to deliver exceptional customer service and satisfaction. If you have a good work ethic and a desire to perform quality workmanship with the latest cutting edge equipment, come and be a part of our growing team.
Please send your resume to our main office at:225 N Lake George Rd, Attica, MI 48412
Or fax resume to: 810-724-2684
Or send a reply email containing your resume with Lawn Manager in the subject line.
If you have any questions, please CALL 800-724-6680
Applicants must have a clean driving record, and must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening. Owen Tree Service is an equal opportunity employer.