About Tachyon Technologies: Tachyon Technologies is a Digital Transformation consulting firm that partners with businesses to implement customer-focused business transformation. Aligned with SAP's digital core, Tachyon Technologies collaborates with its clients to transform their business by leveraging existing IT investments and leading-edge digital solutions to positively impact their customers' experience. From initiation through realization, Tachyon Technologies understands what it takes for a consulting partner to be effective and strives to deliver a meaningful solution that exceeds its clients' expectations. Job Title : Node.js/Microservices Developer
Location : Chanhassen, MN (Remote till the time pandemic subsides).
Duration : 6 to 12 Months Job Description:
1. Need experience with creating microservices using nodejs
2. Experience with Express, AWS Lambda functions
3. These are services developers and will not be touching the front end
4. Experience with Middleware in node.js
5. Must have worked with Callbacks in node.js
6. Experience with various node.js frameworks
7. Experience with APIs in node.js to handle large volume processing
8. Experience using various frameworks in node.js for database integration
9. Experience with AWS, Cognito, Lambda, SNS, SQS and Serverless approach.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
1. 7+ years of hands-on experience in medium to large scale enterprise web application development using service-based architectures
2. Experience building scalable service-based solutions with Node JS/Java technologies
3. Experience integrating web front-end with Microsoft SQL Server using services
4. Experience building Rest APIs & security best practices
5. Experience with Git and Jenkins
6. Experience with unit testing tools Tachyon's full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities, and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Tachyon a great place to work. Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.