Process Development Engineer-Maplewood (nanoparticle powders)
Volt Technical Resources is seeking a Process Development Engineer for an industry leader in their Maplewood Facility.
The Process Development Engineer will have key responsibility for development and optimization of processes for generation of nanoparticle powders used in electrochemical energy storage applications.
• Lead process development for fabrication of nanoparticle powders, including web converting, filtration, drying, and annealing.
• Execute and coordinate characterization of the nanoparticle powders to assess performance, quality, and process yield.
• Execute and/or manage workflows for production of the nanoparticle powder in support of related development projects.
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in dispersion formulation, dispersion coating, and drying.
• Master's degree in Chemical Engineering from an accredited institution
• Minimum five years of experience with nanoparticle processing, including filtration, drying, and annealing.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer