Volt is seeking a Lab Tech II for a well know client in their Maplewood Facility.
Support product development engineers through physical property and optical testing/characterization, sample prep (90-95%). Also, may include sample inspection, method validation, maintaining lab waste and proper documentation/writing summaries (5-10%)
1. Follow test methods and verbal direction to perform testing requested by engineers.
2. Record, analyze and report the sample properties/performance correctly and accurately.
3. Actively engage in communication related to testing and results, equipment issues, and workload progress. Communicating results in both oral and written forms.
• AAS degree or bachelor’s degree or some college exposure plus work experience
• Applicant must be comfortable working in a laboratory environment.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Self-motivated, flexible and results oriented.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer