QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for Property Preservation Contractors in the entire state of MN!!!
We are a Regional Property Preservation company searching for professional Property Preservation Contractors in the entire state of MINNESOTA. Must have knowledge around preservation work according to HUD guidelines. Also, we work with several different clients, so understanding those clients expectations, and exceeding those expectations is critical. Work orders will be assigned through a property preservation work order platform (PPW). Clear and detailed photos is critical when submitting work orders to Rapid Preservation. Contractors are expected to have (at minimum) the below equipment to complete the property preservation work orders.
* Lawn equipment: mower, weed eater and blower
* Generator and air compressor for winterizing (pressure test devices)
* Smartphone or device that can access internet websites and mobile apps as well as can take photos
* Truck or Trailer to haul debris
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, lock boxes, padlocks, hasps, building supplies, tarps, pool safety covers , etc.