FULL-TIME MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN. The Maintenance Technician is responsible maintaining the physical needs of the property. General operations include completing service requests as well as following the preventative maintenance schedule for the property. Duties include, but are not limited to: Preventative and corrective maintenance for apartments and buildings, Adherence to all safety regulations and policies, Prioritizing maintenance tasks, Maintaining curb appeal, Assisting with inventory control and purchasing, Basic janitorial duties and shop upkeep and Participation in emergency maintenance and on-call rotation scheduling.
-Understanding and adherence to all Fair Housing Laws and practices, including those applied at a national, state and local level.
- Knowledge of, and adherence to, all code compliance, OSHA, EPA and life safety regulations.
- Ability to work weekends, evenings and flexible hours in the event of emergency situations including participating in an on-call rotation.
- Proficiency and understanding of HVAC, plumbing, electrical and mechanical systems.
- General carpentry skills.
- Possess or obtain a minimum EPA Type II certification.
- Must be able to provide a valid Driver's License and proof of Auto Insurance.
- Must be available to respond to any and all major emergencies including during inclement weather.