Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Business Intelligence Engineer
MUST HAVE SKILLS (Most Important):
1. Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, analytics/business intelligence, engineering, mathematics, statistics, other relevant discipline.
2. Five or more years of relevant analytical work experience with large datasets.
3. Experience using advanced SQL queries to extract data and support data analysis.
4. Familiar with Teradata and Microsoft Access environment.
5. In-depth experience with Tableau; nice to know ThoughtSpot as well.
1. Experience investigating and solving complex technical problems and data discrepancies.
2. Experience working with Business Intelligence systems to provide reliable and accurate diagnostic self-serve information to clients and business units.
3. Extensive knowledge of DW data domains and data.
4. Ability to work without close supervision and can communicate and manage priorities effectively to meet deliverables.
5. Knowledge of Python or R and statistics and forecasting applications.
6. Knowledge of automation tools like Knime.
JOB DUTIES: As the Data Engineer, you'll connect various data sources to extract, transform, and load data before modeling and visualizations. You will also create analytical views of data utilizing Tableau and ThoughtSpot. You will work with data scientists in the projects which help to drive actions in the Finance department, to improve product profitability, customer profitability, payment forecast capability, etc.
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, analytics/business intelligence, engineering, mathematics, statistics, other relevant discipline. LOGISTICS: Shift: standard 9-5. No weekend work is required. No on-call work required.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com