Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of others? Imagine going to work every day knowing that you will help to improve the quality of another person's life; to make it richer and more satisfying for that individual. If so, this is the PERFECT opportunity for YOU!
We have a full time position available. Mon-Wed & Sunday, 7:30am - 3:30pm & Thursday 3:00pm-11:00pm
Who We Are:
The Arc of Camden County is a non-profit company that has been leading the industry in residential, day programming and employment supports for adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities for more than 50 years.
The LPN Manager position is an managerial level role.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Getting to know the service recipients and staff through daily conversation.
- Working with staff to help service recipient develop his/her goals and activities
- Plan shopping trips and recreational activities that are in line with the service recipients interests.
- Collaborate with Case Manager to develop and facilitate programs which meet the social, emotional, physical and personal needs of the service recipients.
- Drive and accompany individuals to doctor appointments.
- Ensure that the your program meets all requirements of licensing or regulatory agencies, which impact on the program.
- Ensure that all staff members of the facility are functioning at acceptable levels.
- Cooperate with the Department of Human Services staff, licensing and DDD staff during any inspection or investigation.
- Ensure that program staff follows medical treatment plans.
- Administer medication, treatments and dressings as prescribed.
- Audit medication use and orders or directs ordering of drugs, solutions and equipment.
- Assure that all service recipients' medical information is recorded properly.
- Take and record temperature, pulse and respiration rate.
- Serve as a leader for the staff rendering nursing care in the home and acts as liaison with outside medical and nursing staff.
What Experiences/Skills You Must Have:
- Current LPN Nursing license from the State of New Jersey.
- Minimum of two years experience in the field of nursing.
- GED or High School Diploma.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable driving record.
- Must be a flexible individual who has a basic knowledge of community living arrangements, integration and normalization.
What We Offer:
- Paid Training CPR, First Aid, Medication Administration
- Preventing Abuse and Neglect training
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b and Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement for approved courses
All offers are contingent on a successful drug screen and background check
The Arc of Camden County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please fax completed application along with word format resume to 856-767-1378, attn: Administrative Assistant by 04/08/19. Applications may be completed and submitted from website at: www.arccamden.org