We are looking for a mature, responsible and hardworking nighttime janitorial supervisor, who can travel throughout the area (Wilmington, DE, Philadelphia Area including Airport, and New Jersey) and oversee multiple janitorial accounts and their employees. The details are as follows:
- Shift: 4:00 pm - 9 or 10 pm each night of the week - Monday through Friday
- Must have valid drivers' license and must be insurable, as this person will be driving one of our company vehicles each night.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and a background check (FBI check to access Airports)
- Bi-lingual candidate would be a plus.
- Previous experience in the janitorial field is a requirement - although others with supervisory experience may be considered
- Ability to travel at night to different job sites up to an hour or more away is a must.
- Main focus of the job is to address cleaning concerns in different buildings, meet and train new cleaners, retrain existing cleaning crew, perform quality assurance janitorial inspections, run emergency supplies out to job sites, etc
If interested, please email resume. www.elitebuildingservices.com (click on employment/view current openings/Jill Gott Wilmington, Delaware) MUST report to the Office in Claymont, Delaware area.