The Part-time Administrative Assistant will be working directly under the Community ManagerÂat a 143 unit affordable housing community in Buffalo, NY. This candidate will be responsible for sitting at the front desk, answering phones, taking messages, and answering emails. The individual will meet and greet tenants and new applicants who are interested in applying for residency in the building. Other ResponsibilitiesÂinclude, but not limited to, making application packets/ preparing applicants for interviews, making copies of documents, running background checks, scheduling and entering lease signing, preparing balance sheets/invoices, etc.
25 hours per week
- Answer phone calls, coordinate emails
- Section 8 or Tax credit experience strongly preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple and complex operational matters on a daily basis.
- Strong time management, follow-up, administrative and organizational skills.
- Efficient knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Highly motivated service-oriented self starter and adaptable to change.Â
Related is an Equal Opportunity Employer