Paul Davis Restoration, Inc. is a national franchise organization that provides property damage emergency services, restoration and reconstruction services for residential and commercial properties due to water, fire, mold, storm and other disasters. The Paul Davis Network is made up of more than 350 franchises and Company Owned Operations across the US and Canada. Since 1996, we have helped more than 2 million property owners restore their properties and lives. Paul Davis Restoration, Inc. is owned by First Service Corporation, a global leader in the rapidly growing real estate services sector.
The Tradesman position is a career in field services in the property damage restoration industry. The position is primarily responsible for reconstruction of properties after the mitigation has been complete on emergency, property damaging situations. The Tradesman is accountable for addressing the property and the customer with skill, knowledge, and professionalism.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Basic entry level requirements
- Work safely in the residential and commercial properties that have been damaged by fire, water, storm, etc.
- Survey damage within the property
- Cleaning process for both contents and structural damage
- Clean and professional communication with the customer and the management team
- Work effectively to ensure productivity and job performance
- Perform at a rate expected of their position and capability utilizing or develop new practices
- Represent the company well and within the limits of our culture
2. Position Requirements/ Qualifications
- 1-3 years of relevant Carpentry experience
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- High School Diploma or GED
- Trade school is preferred
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional communication (oral and written)
- Technically adept with smart phone and tablet technology
- Ability to operate within hazardous environments with care and safety
- Must pass review of background and DMV review
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Perform needed repairs on reconstruction jobs following a schedule as outlined by the Property Manager
3. Required Skills
- Strong rough and finish carpentry skills
- Painting skills
- Drywall experience (patching and skimming)
- Small hard surface flooring installation experience
- Basic plumbing / electrical knowledge a plus but not required
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Must have a valid Driver's License and satisfactory MVR (Motor Vehicle Report)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently on job sites
- Other duties and activities as required
This is a full time position within a growing company. Company offers benefits, 401K, and Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay after probation period.
Please send resume/recent work history for interview consideration.