As a Agility Lead, you will help drive the Service Instance vision for Merchant Services Infrastructure within Client Reliability Services: develop and manage the modernization evolution, work with key internal and external stakeholders, conduct analysis of Global Technology Infrastructure tool sets, key usage metrics, and other analytical data to define a differentiated vision that delivers unique value.
Merchant Services Infrastructure Organization is a dedicated team that provides support for #1 Merchant acquirer who handles more than $1.8T in transactions per year. This team cohesively deliver modern, rapid and secure infrastructure which exceeds uptime of 99.99% to our Merchants & Payment Services Business. Our culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, and problem solving is essential to our success. We bring people together with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We support teamwork, thinking big, and operate in agile fashion. We promote self-direction to work on relevant projects, while building an environment that provides support and mentorship needed to learn and grow.
• Plan and lead planning sessions
• Prioritize and refine platform backlog
• Partner and collaborate with Engineering, Development and SRE functions to ensure the features delivered satisfy customer, project need and according to roadmap
• Help the organization identify impediments and Client ways to remove dependencies
• Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
• Foster strategic relationships within the Merchant Services Infrastructure team and across the firm
• Lead Agility team members drive ways of working consistently across the organization
• Help assess the Agile health and fluency of the team and coach to higher effectiveness, at a pace that is sustainable
• Identify and use metrics to support and guide continuous improvement
• Use professional coaching, mentoring, facilitation and training to build agile mindsets and thrive in an agile environment
• Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
• Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible and lead by example
• Collaborate to build interactive trainings and training programs to support budding agilists and experts alike
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including: