Randstad Technologies Nashville, TN is currently searching for a Call Center Developer/Analyst to fill a 1 year contract with possibility of extension. Qualified candidates should have 2+ years of experience as the primary developer and support person for applications used by call center representatives. Primary responsibilities for this role include developing routing strategies; develop and support scripts for voice, email and chat; Analyze and translate conceptual solutions from business requests into documented flow diagrams defining the process required to build solution; partner with internal/external resources to achieve techical solutions required by the business. Technical skills required for a successful contract include experience with inContact omnichannel and ZigiOps Integration platform experience.
location: NASHVILLE, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Developing inContact omni channel routing strategies in support of the CCC.
- Developing and supporting inContact scripts that encompass voice, email, and chat.
- Supporting and Configuring ZigiOps integration platform
- Analyzes requests from the business to identify requirements and coordinate development with the necessary internal / external resources.
- Translates conceptual solutions from business requests into documented flow diagrams defining the process required to build solution.
- Participate in design reviews, audits, preventative maintenance, system patching, and vendor engagement.
- Contact center IVR and routing development experience in a mid/large sized environment
- Scripting experience in omni channel contact center
- Application administration and configuration experience with integration platforms
- strong communication and customer service skills
- strong technical problem-solving skills preferred
The essential functions of this role include: