VDart Inc is the leading global provider of digital solutions, products and talent management company providing digital technology solutions in Automotive, Manufacturing, Energy & Utilities and Healthcare Industries. Led by a strong global team located across 10 countries including USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, UK, Japan, Australia & India. We are currently accepting applications from staffing firms for our Preferred Partner Program, where we align niche staffing firms with specific verticals based on their strengths. To apply, please
Job Title : IAM Manager/ForgeRock Identity Manager
Mode : Contract
Location : Plano, TX(Initial Remote)
• Experience in Implementation and support of ForgeRock Identity Manager /Open IdM o ForgeRock SSO/AM/OpenAMo ForgeRock Identity Gateway (IG)o ForgeRock Directory Services
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working experience with at least few of the following directories :- o CA Directory Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Virtual Directory o Sun Directory Servero Active Directory o Tivoli Directory Server o Novell Directory Server
• Working knowledge of setup and maintenance of ForgeRock Identity Manager Infrastructure.
• Experience implementing and supporting IAM solutions using SAML, OIDC and Oauth2 protocol and JAVA ,JSON
• Good Understanding of LDAP directory system, Multifactor Authentication, risk-based authentication, and REST API's
• Experience in implementing Technical specifications.
• Experience in integration and configurations of connectors.
• Experience in application onboarding;
• Worked on ITIL incident, problem, and service request resolution for customers
• Experience in production incident handling, Change Requests, adhering to SLA for production support.
• Create and maintain support documentation (operation run book, data flow diagrams, architecture diagrams, Incident responses, RCA's)
• Must of working knowledge of core Java and J2EE components.
• Working knowledge on Identity Gateway / Reverse Proxy
• Experience in creating and managing Admin roles, tasks and provisioning roles.
• Experience in scheduling and fetching reports and audit data.
• Experience in scheduling and executing reconciliation for various endpoint.
• Capable for handling and troubleshooting issue and errors by reviewing logs.
• Knowledge of web services /SOAP would be an added advantage.
• Experience in working with Application Servers (Web Logic, WebSphere, JBOSS)
• Collaborate with engineers, developers, and other support teams for troubleshooting any application/Infrastructure issues• Excellent communication skills and ability to work with global counterparts.Good to have
• Knowledge of any IDAM product like:o IBM: Tivoli Identity Manager, Tivoli Access Manager o Oracle: Identity Manager, Access Managero NetIQ Identity Manager
Qualifications: 8-10 years of strong IAM implementation experience
Strong oral, written communications skills
Customer Facing Exposure is must
CISSP certification is a bonus
Open to travel requirements
Key Skills : IAM(Identity AND Access Management), Forgerock, IDAM product(Tivoli Identity Manager or Tivoli Access Manager)
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDartJobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc