Associate Product Manager
Location: Richmond, VA
1. Oversee the development of a new online product, from its inception to its launch.
2. Manage existing products and identify ways to enhance those products based on public perception using market data.
3. Build relationships and communicate at a high level with a wide array of partners, including but not limited to business stakeholders, technology team members, senior leadership etc.
4. Act as a mediator between the consumers and the technical teams, communicating consumer needs and translating those needs into new product features for the team to design.
5. Develop, maintain and inform the product vision and road map
6. Plan out successful product launch campaigns,
7. Monitoring and managing product schedules, scopes and budgets.
8. Measure and monitor progress to ensure product launches on time and within budget, and that they meet or exceed expectations
9. Identify future trends and opportunities and come up with ways to capitalize them.
10. Identify problems before they arrive and navigate to solutions that don’t interfere with the overall goals and timelines.
11. Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations
1. 5+ years product management or product design experience
2. Organizational and analytical experience
3. 5+ years of experience in technical architecture of web applications and/or media products
4. 10+ Years of experience in IT
5. Experience in multiple Design/Content Management tools.
6. Health Care Domain
1. Experience developing social products, technologies and platforms
2. BA/BS in Computer Science with related technical field experience. (MBA Preferred)
Thanks & Regards,