Are you passionate about growing a highly scalable SaaS product leveraging big data technologies to help AWS customers continuously monitor their compliance posture? Are you excited about impactful technical projects that help AWS standardize Audit management for the biggest enterprise customers who manage hundreds of accounts with over a million resources across multiple regions? Come, join us in forging the future of AWS.
Key job responsibilities
• Design, build and own highly scalable and robust systems that process billions of events from AWS services to automate auditing and compliance management.
• Focus on Data Engineering and build solutions that provide activity insights
• Engage with a variety of cross-functional teams like Security, Product Management and UX Design to provide industry-leading experience to AWS customers.
• Work with cutting-edge technologies such as Serverless, AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, API Gateway, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS etc.
• Contribute to the future of compliance and audit management on AWS.
A day in the life
The right candidate will possess proven software engineering skills and zeal to build highly scalable SaaS products. You are comfortable dealing with complex problems that are often not solved before. You are able to manage ambiguous scenarios and handle competing priorities. You are data-driven and analytical. You can clearly & effectively communicate within the team. Familiarity with big data and machine learning technologies is a plus.
About the team
Audit Manager, a brand-new AWS service launched in 2020 with a goal to simplify compliance and audit management for AWS customers. The service processes billions of events from all AWS services each day to evaluate compliance. Our customers include both large enterprises and small businesses. In the team, we have a broad mix of experience levels and a culture that celebrates knowledge sharing and mentorship. We care about your career growth and frequently find ways to set you up for success by providing opportunities to showcase your strengths.