Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled S D E T for a contract role in Seattle, WA. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 70 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Outline of the Role/Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Assemble end-to-end test plans in collaboration with business and technology stakeholders.
- Facilitate reviews, checkpoints and stage-gates with stakeholder and SME groups.
- Coordinate environment and data readiness plans for end-to-end testing.
- Works with application owners in securing resources required to perform test verification activities.
- Understands internal and external project dependencies and actively manages associated risks.
- Actively monitors and manages defects/issues and drives defects prioritization with business.
- Set-up and drive triage/swat teams to resolve blocking issues and/or risks.
- Communicates testing status, upcoming milestones, resource issues, etc to stakeholders.
- Champions best practices of software testing processes and procedures.