Experience a thrilling challenge and inspiring view every workday - become a high-rise window cleaner for Puget Sound Window Maintenance.
-- POSITION DETAILS --
Newcomers will be trained to become responsible for safely navigating high-rise, mid-rise, and low-rise buildings and performing high-quality window-cleaning services. Most work is done in downtown Seattle and extends to the greater Puget Sound area.
This is a full-time position. Entry-level trainees (no experience) earn $20.00/hr. Otherwise, wages are determined by experience, abilities, and efficiency. There is the potential to earn $70,000/annually + bonuses.
-- BENEFITS PACKAGE --
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance (we cover 100% of medical premiums for employees & dependents)
- Paid sick leave, vacation time and holidays
- Auto & phone stipends
- 401k + employer match
- Performance and year-end bonuses
- Overtime opportunities
-- OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE --
Are you an athletic type? Do you love doing hands-on work? Do you want to work with a fun and dynamic team? Does a desk job sound like a bore? Then you'll fit right in at PSWM. We're looking for active, energetic individuals who don't shy away from physical and intellectual challenges.
We need employees who are good at problem-solving and thinking on their feet. You'll be required to figure out the safest and most efficient ways to navigate high-rise buildings and deliver our top-quality cleaning services. Each building you work on will require a different approach.
You must be responsible, careful, and dedicated to safety at all times. Candidates must take our training and safety protocols seriously.
No experience is required. However, our basic requirements for applicants include:
- Ability to communicate in English
- Possession of a valid driver's license and good driving record
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a drug test (Zero-tolerance policy including marijuana)
- No fear of heights (just a healthy respect)
- Enjoy working in a team environment
-- OUR COMPANY --
PSWM is a small, family-oriented business founded in 1980 and based in Seattle. An increasing demand for our services has led to the current expansion of our staff. The PSWM team currently comprises 11 field workers and 3 office personnel. Our company culture is positive, encouraging, and always focused on bringing out the best in each other.
-- SUMMARY --
- Athletic work outdoors at great heights
- Year-round, full-time work
- Trainees start at $20.00 per hour
- Bonuses and overtime
- Generous benefits package
- Extensive safety training provided
- Seattle and greater Puget Sound area
- Small company with a friendly work culture
If you'd like to join our team, please e-mail us your resume and any questions you may have. You can also find out more about our company at www.pswm.net. We look forward to speaking with you!
*We are an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters are asked not to contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.