Looking for dependable drivers (with clean record/experience driving a vehicle pulling a small trailer) to regularly drive our routes every Tuesday and Wednesday. Also need on-call driver to substitute occasionally for Mon-Thurs. No special license required.
Help provide access to farm food produced the way our great grandparents used to, and enjoy farm food perks. Meet like-minded people and be part of the "buy local" movement! Great for homeschool family, retiree wanting to stay involved in local economy/community, entrepreneur looking for side income, etc.
Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and responsible attitude required. Many moving parts working together efficiently gets the job done. Others will be depending on you to show up, and on time. This is your opportunity to be part of a amazing community of people who support and rely on each other, working towards a common goal.
Arrive to Renton location at the start time for route. Using company pickup truck and refrigerated 12 ft. enclosed trailer, follow route itinerary and complete pickups and deliveries with attention to detail and timeframe. Complete a driver's log of route each day.
1. Valid Washington State Driver's License
2. Clean driving record
3. Ability to pass a drug screen and background check
4. Able to comfortably lift 35+ pounds repeatedly
5. Available early in the mornings
6. Experience driving a vehicle pulling a trailer
7. Reliable communication and dependable with schedule
8. Positive attitude with efficient teamwork mindset
9. Detail oriented with ability to complete tasks accurately within set timeframe
Routes run Mon-Thurs. We highly value faith and family time every weekend. Patriot owned and operated.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS POST: Please include a resume with references, plus a little info about yourself and why you are interested. We are a busy but small family business, please respect our time. Only serious responses will get a reply. Thank you!