R&R Heating and Air Conditioning is currently seeking an experienced full time HVAC Residential New Construction Foreman.
Prior Work Experience: MUST have 5+ years HVAC Residential New Construction Installation experience with a licensed HVAC Company
Educational Degrees: MUST have High school education or equivalent. HVAC Trade School Certificate a plus
Licenses: MUST have a Washington State 02, 06A or 06B Electrical License, EPA License, Gas Mechanic I or II License, Valid Driver's License and insurable driving record
**APPLY TODAY!!! (No Phone Calls Please)
- Reply to this posting with an attached current resume (.pdf or Word), along with short paragraph about why you would be a good fit for this role
-Stop by our office and complete an application and talk to someone onsite
What's in it for YOU to Work with R&R Heating & Air Conditioning:
- The opportunity to share and advance your knowledge in the HVAC industry while working at the Premier Leader of Heating and Air Conditioning in the Pacific Northwest.
- We believe in empowering our employees to earn by achieving, and encourage them to take ownership in the development of their career.
- If you are willing to invest in yourself, the company will invest in you.
- We understand that our employees are our greatest resources.
- We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most.
- See what our employees have to say about working here! https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=5L496iU30U4
For further information about the position, please visit position description on our company website at https://www.randrheating.com/hvac-residential-new-construction-foreman/