Andr Global Inc. is a global provider of information technology services. Since 2002, we have helped our clients in the APAC region achieve their business goals by leveraging the power of technology. In 2016, we entered the AMERICAS to re-create similar success here as well. Headquartered in New York City, we are now serving our global clients.
We strive to deliver customer satisfaction through our service quality to all our clients! Our global and diverse team helps our customers achieve their project goals at a faster pace with high affordability but without any compromise on quality. We take pride in providing an outstanding quality of service to all our customers starting from startups, small businesses to Fortune 500. With more than a decade of experience servicing customers across geographies, we have stationed ourselves at a unique position in the global market. Our ability to assemble the best workforce in record time has been a great asset to our clients.
Responsible for supporting the design, planning, facilitation, evaluation and implementation of information security-related policies, procedures, standards, controls and technologies across PeaceHealth. Contributes to the goals, strategy, methodologies and outcomes of the PeaceHealth Information Security Program and related technologies. Provides input, expertise and technical assistance in collaboration with peers, junior team members and caregivers from adjacent departments, such as Information Technology (IT), Compliance, Legal, Privacy, Communications and Operations. Responsible for the successful delivery and tracking of outcomes related to 1-2 significant initiatives and contributes to multiple smaller efforts concurrently. Responsible for the day-to-day operations of at least one information security-related technology system. Prepares and presents detailed and high-level reports to internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels (up to Manager). Provides on-call after-hours support as assigned.
1. Supports the design, engineering, implementation and operation of information security processes, policies, procedures, standards, systems and controls based on business and technical requirements.
2. Analyzes data from information security technology sources, such as endpoint protection, intrusion detection, security event monitors and secure proxies, to identify potential threats and defend PeaceHealth against threats.
3. Protects PeaceHealth's information and information systems by analyzing public and private information sources to develop effective defensive techniques, policies, procedures and standards.
4. Collaborates with information security, technology teams and business stakeholders to respond to and remediate identified vulnerabilities and gaps in security controls, policies, procedures and standards.
5. Supports the design and implementation of security response automation, integrating various information and information security tools to create fast, intelligent responses to common and/or critical cyber incidents.
6. Effectively communicates technical issues and investigative findings to technical and non-technical audiences in written and verbal form.
7. Supports information sharing and integration procedures across information security through the exchange of threat intelligence and cyber security vulnerability assessment data.
8. Supports information security assessment activities in collaboration with technical and non-technical teams across the organization.
9. Provides recommendations related to information security gaps and vulnerabilities in collaboration with stakeholders across the organization.
10. Serves as an advisor and subject matter expert on identified information security issues, projects, or any other PeaceHealth initiative that may have an information security implication.
11. Facilitates information security work groups, including project management, scheduling, coordination, follow up, status reports and report outs.
12. Supports and responds to security-related investigations and other information security requests across PeaceHealth.
13. Contributes to information security intellectual capital by making process or procedure improvements and enhancing team documentation.
14. Promotes and implements information security education and awareness policies, procedures, standards and controls in collaboration with stakeholders across the organization.
15. Contributes to the analysis, design, build and management of role-based access controls for users of applications and systems.
16. Coordinates and supports user access review processes.
17. Generates reports and metrics (e.g., system/control metrics, status updates, risk assessment reports, remediation reports) to support information security measurement and reporting objectives.
18. Provides support and assistance to caregivers across the organization related to information security related technology and programs.
19. Provides on-call after-hours support on a rotational basis as assigned, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
20. Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Information Technology, or relevant field or equivalent knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education, training and experience required.
EXPERIENCE / TRAINING:
Minimum of five (5) years of experience in IT, information security, cyber risk management, compliance or a related field required; of which at least 3 years' experience in information security is required.
Healthcare experience preferred.
LICENSE / CERTIFICATION: One or more relevant information security-related certifications preferred. Examples include: CISSP, CISA, HCISPP, CCSP, CRISC, CISM, CGIH, GCFA, GNFA, GPEN, GSEC, CEH, and Epic Security Coordinator.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS / ABILITIES:
Ability to work independently and manage day-to-day assignments with limited supervision and guidance.
Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Ability to present information in various forms such as textual, graphical and statistical.
Ability to collect and analyze data to guide decision making while under potentially intense pressure to address security incidents.
Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of constituencies and respond to their needs and collaborate effectively towards solutions.
Ability to work on matters of high sensitivity and confidentiality with both professionalism and discretion.
Hands-on experience implementing and operating one or more common information security tools, such as endpoint protection, intrusion detection, security event monitors, secure proxies, firewalls, encryption, single sign-on, multi-factor authentication, etc.
Hands-on experience implementing and operating one or more common information security methodologies, such as incident response, risk management, data protection, identity and access management, role-based access control, etc.
Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
Knowledge of adversarial tactics and techniques.
Knowledge of cybersecurity, ethics and privacy principles, along with related regulatory requirements and industry frameworks (e.g., NIST CSF).
Knowledge of government and other regulatory requirements for medical billing and benefit verification as they pertain to access and user management.
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud and security services.