Location: Mountain View, CA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Marketing Manager II
- The Client is looking for a temporary Marketing Manager to assist with keeping upcoming projects and campaign lauches on track.
This role is open to candidates anywhere in California as this role will be remote.
- Manage marketing programs and campaigns for the Client product marketing team Day-to-day project management across key 2021 initiatives
- Work and coordinate closely with a cross-functional team including marketing, product, sales, partner, etc to ensure alignment on strategies, plans, and impact
- Implement, track and prioritize a program calendar of specific initiatives that align to the broader strategy and OKRs for the product marketing team; remove roadblocks, identify risks and propose mitigation plans.
- Provide clear communication to the wider team and cross-functional team leads regarding status of projects: proposals, project status, resource requirements, issues, and priorities.
- Supporting GWS product marketing team with risk documentation, budget management, creating schedules/plans and other operational activities
- Organize, schedule, and support key touchpoints and feedback loops, which includes cadenced meetings to update key stakeholders and workstreams on progress, as well determining appropriate feedback mechanisms across key initiatives for continuous optimization and improvement.
- Partnering with GWS product marketing team to support ad-hoc requests that may come up from the global team and leadership
- Successfully program manage key projects that land in June, including:
- Managing project tracker and ensure it is up-to-date on a daily basis
- Scheduling weekly all-up' syncs to review project status for each key workstream, and separate workstream syncs (weekly and as needed)
- BA degree or equivalent experience;
3-5 years of related market program management experience;
Operations and Marketing experience in the tech industry
- Spreadsheets and Excel experience;
technical understanding of products
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com