You spend nearly half of your waking hours at work- why not use them to make a difference?
At Vidorra, we’re the people behind the scenes who make sure the Physicians have the time and support to do what they do best- care for our members. This requirement is for a team of one of the most recognized medical groups in the Bay Area. They are 3,000+ local physicians, working in 38 Bay Area Cities, caring for more than 350,000 patients.
Here at Vidorra, you are just as important.
You’ll find leaders who leave their doors open, are invested in your growth and development, and value you as a person, not just an employee. It’s no surprise that we are coming off our best ever year-over-year improvement in employee engagement!
Wondering what the culture of our future looks like?
We are going through the exciting process of redefining ourselves as we expand our network into multiple new counties and building an innovative and forward-thinking team who can bring fresh perspective. We are looking for Data Engineers with the following skill sets
• Claims and encounters experience.
• Experience working with large data sets.
• Healthcare data and reporting experience
• Data correction
• Clearinghouse experience
• File layout, data table construction
• EMR/Health Data, Experience with Allscripts, EPIC, a plus
• Experience with Data Visualization tools such as Power Bi, Tableau, a plus