Position: Demand Generation Specialist
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Status: Full Time
Our marketing agency client is looking for a full-time Demand Generation Specialist to join their team.
The Demand Generation Specialist will be working with the Client Success Manager to drive clients demand generation and digital marketing programs.
This Demand Generation Specialist will independently build and execute marketing programs to engage and influence target markets.
Demand Generation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Use Hubspot and Pardot to optimize client lead generation
- Develop content including blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Develop content for social media sites
- Conduct market research using AHREFS, Google Analytics, AdWords, Keyword Planner, SEM Rush, and Cision
- Manage PPC and social media ad campaigns from start to finish
- Analyze program performance
- Manage projects and timelines
- Contribute to monthly blog
Demand Generation Specialist Requirements:
- 2+ years in demand generation role
- Hubspot or Pardot certified
- Demonstrated success running marketing programs
- Prior experience managing popular social media platforms for lead generation
- Experience with website analytics tools
This is a full-time opportunity, currently team is remote, will at some point return to a flex/partially onsite schedule.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: