Job Number: R0088679
Serve as the technical lead for a data management team. Maintain responsibility for overseeing and planning the design, development, modification, and troubleshooting of software programs, including desktop applications and computer-based IT systems. Lead the design, development, modification, and troubleshooting of databases and programs and the correction of database and programming errors using methods which include modifying program or altering sequence of program steps. Lead the analysis, review, or rewriting of databases or programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements, including web hosting of metrics, oversee the compilation of written documentation for database and program development and subsequent revisions, and train users to use databases or programs.
- 6+ years of experience in deploying applications with a modern programming language, including Python or Java
- 4+ years of experience with database engineering
- 4+ years of experience with Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL)
- 3+ years of experience with SQL
- 2+ years of experience with developing data models and data strategies
- Experience with data modeling concepts
- Experience with leading a technical team
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with developing and supporting Microsoft Access databases, Excel, including VBA, Access Macros, and SQL
- Experience with using visualization systems, including Qlik or Tableau
- Experience with supporting the development and maintenance of SharePoint sites
- Knowledge of Naval Aviation databases, including OOMA and DECKPLATE, PsILS, AMSRR, AFAST, ACES, ASM, or SHARP and MSHARP
- Possession of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills, including communicating with multiple functional groups
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people-no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic-to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC1, ID13-G