QR Code Link to This Post
ATL is seeking candidates for Construction Material Engineering Technicians to perform Hot Mix Asphalt (HMA) work in our Rochester, New York office.
* Quality control monitoring of field and laboratory HMA operations.
* Field and laboratory sampling and testing of HMA.
* Documentation and reporting of field and laboratory testing data.
* Interpretation of plans and specifications.
* Operation and maintenance of sampling equipment.
Competitive Benefits Package:
* Flexible Spending
A valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle report is required. Travel to locations throughout New York State required.
APPLY HERE: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=32381400-dcbd-401e-9888-7086f692064c&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=277503&lang=en_US&source=CC4
ATL participates in e-Verify: This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with the information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. AA/EOE