Job Title: Senior Quality Engineer (VME-Payments)
Location: Austin, Texas
Duration: 6+ Months
Client is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Client does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Client's innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world's major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
CyberSource, a Client company, is a global leader in eCommerce payment management. CyberSource was one of the world's first payment gateways, connecting online merchants to payment networks, including Client. Today, CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for eCommerce merchants, combining global payment processing, fraud management and payment security systems.
The Software Development Engineer in Test will play a pivotal role in our payment platform in testing mission critical solutions that will ensure that the applications are built and functioning as per requirements, following an agile methodology. The responsibilities also include gathering and clarifying requirements, executing cross lane end-2-end tests, troubleshooting and bringing tasks to closure.
- 10 years of QA Engineer experience.
- 6 years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, writing Java functions, XML, unit-testing, shell-scripting and RDBMS is a must.
- Experience writing and executing detailed test cases, test plans and test design documents.
- Experience using data driven tests to validate API calls in large J2EE n-tier architectures.
- Experience using test automation tools like Junit and Selenium, multi-browser testing is a must.
- Must have experience in debugging and troubleshooting problems in Linux/Unix based application servers such as JBoss, Tomcat, WebSphere environments.
- Must have experience testing in an AGILE environment and should have exposure to testing environment migration, DB and infrastructure/system upgrades.
- Must have proactive and strong communications to work well across teams.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
Required Skills : Java, Selenium, API
Thanks & Regards,