Position: CRM Specialist
Location: Plano / Frisco
Starts: May 2021
Rate: Around $80,000 per year DOE
Our innovative retail client in Plano is looking for a CRM Specialist to join their team, full-time, in May!
We're looking for a CRM Specialist to build, maintain and deploy email and direct mail campaigns for multiple brands.
This is an awesome opportunity for a CRM Specialist who is proactive, communicates and collaborates effectively with different teams and thrives on learning and improving processes.
CRM Specialist Requirements
• 3+ years' CRM campaign experience + Bachelor's degree
• CRM - Redpoint Interaction preferred or Unica, Adobe, etc.
• Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) email automation
CRM Specialist Responsibilities
• Build and maintain CRM campaigns and audiences
• Validate counts between CRM and SQL queries and work with QC team to resolve large variances
• Set up metadata for different campaign channels
• Provide test data extensions
• Provide counts, audit waterfalls and segment splits on send/mail/record counts for each campaign
• Collaborate on validations and acceptance criteria
• Set up export templates for various campaign channels
• Set up email automations in SFMC Automation Studio
• Deploy email / direct mail campaigns in SFMC
• Configure send logs, maintain contact volumes, manage administration of email sender profiles in SFMC backend
• Help define and document new campaign business rules
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: