Position: Digital Product Manager
Location: Plano / Frisco
Starts: Next Month
Duration: FULL TIME
Status: FULL TIME
Rate: Up to $120,000 + Bonus
Our national retail client based in Plano is looking for a Digital Product Manager to join the team full time! This is a great opportunity to work with cross functional teams to define and communicate the vision, strategy, and roadmap for digital products.
• Work closely with internal teams to enable product requirement and feature prioritization that drives ongoing value to the business
• Keep up to date with evolving online and technology trends, and explore new and effective products or enhancements that will improve the online digital experience and generate revenue and profits.
• Develop an intimate understanding of customers and build customer-centric, value-driven solutions that drive significant conversion and retention improvements.
• Lead customer surveys and research to aid in discovery of customers' needs and adoption of our products
• Allocate team resources to ensure quality and timely delivery of features across multiple projects
• Review existing applications in relation to future needs and benefits and recommend improvements to meet the company's objectives
• Evangelize continuous improvement of the digital product customer and partner experience
• Be aware and ensure compliance with established design, testing and documentation standards and practices which are applicable to the project/product/application and are current within the department.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field.
• 7+ years professional experience
• 5+ years team management experience
• Ability to interface with business areas and effectively translate business needs into technology based business solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of executives, managers, and subject matter experts using strong presentation skills.
• Able to multi-task with strong time management and prioritization skills.
• Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and tactically implement them.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: