Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
Provide leadership, management and guidance to teams and staff that:
• Process standard security practices and support activities such as security event monitoring, incident response, security architecture and engineering, independent verification and validation of information technology and security infrastructures, compliance and policy assessments, system security assessments, and risk assessments
• Understand and apply regulatory compliance directives to include NIST special publications and Federal/Departmental security control overlays in support of FISMA monitoring and reporting requirements
• Implement, configure and/or operate audit log and monitoring systems, security information and event management (SIEM) tools, network-based and host-based intrusion detection systems, firewalls, malware detection tools, antivirus solutions/systems, VPN technologies and encryptions standards
• Support investigations of security events and incidents
• Provide Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3 Security Operations Center (SOC) support including shift schedules to ensure 24x7 coverage
• Develop, publish and communicate status reports for executive leadership
• Develop, implement and continuously evaluate and improve SOC standard operating procedures
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
Bachelor's degree required
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
Must be able to obtain and maintain the required Public Trust clearance for this role
7+ years of cyber experience including Security Operations Center and Network Operations & Controls experience