Areas of Responsibility
1) Implements IT strategies & provide consulting/tech solutions
2) Collaborate with HO and global offices to achieve best results
3) Act as a liaison between clients, vendors, consultants and HO IT.
4) Directly manage Tier I and Tier II help desk techs that support offices in North, Central and South America.
Job Description/Key Tasks
1) Manage all help desk functions, support routines and region IT security policy.
2) Manage team of consultants, technicians, developers and analysts
3) Develop requirements, outlines, budgets and schedules for IT projects/maintenance.
4) Oversee all phases of project from conception to completion.
5) Review working processes and ensure training and knowledge are maintained with team.
6) Meet global IT SLA's
7) Solicit feedback from customers to improve support.
- Minimum 5 yrs, hopefully 10 years, managing IT infrastructures in large international company.
- Experience in GLOBAL company a must.
- Experience in a matrixed management org. a must.
- Experience in training managers and employees.