The Sr. Business Analyst, HRIS plays a lead role in the implementation, management, support, and maintenance of HR systems and processes. This position requires a highly driven individual, a true self-starter with demonstrated experience in high growth, fast-paced organizations. The successful candidate will have the ability not to just drive consensus and provide direction but will be seen as a hands-on subject matter expert capable of delivering HR technology solutions required to solve complex business issues.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Partner with HR Stakeholders' teams to gain first-hand knowledge of their processes and synthesize knowledge into systems improvements.
- Collaborate with IT, vendors, and consultants to implement new functionality through development and configuration
- Assist with ensuring proper flow of HR-related information into and out of HR Information Systems.
- Help maintain HR and payroll data integrity in the systems by running queries, analyzing data, and creating and running various audits.
- Provide data, evidence and documentation for SOX audits.
- Act as key point of contact for HRIS team communications with internal business users.
- Research issues and identify the root causes; own the resolutions, communicate issues at hand, serve as liaison between internal customers and all support entities.
- Assist with system questions, problem resolution, and troubleshooting.
- Create test scenarios and assist in performing tests to ensure all processes work according to predetermined goals.
- Manage and create documentation around system configuration, changes, support, and requirements for compliance and scale.
- Ensure the security, scalability, reliability of business-critical systems which includes managing priorities and balancing demand in a rapidly changing environment