In this role, you will report directly to Sr. Business Operations Manager (Go To Market) and will be responsible for managing the operations in Customer Success and Partners and Alliances Teams. Your main role will be to work cross-functionally to help facilitate the conversations and bring projects/initiatives to completion.Operations
● Ensure management of all business operations. Business Operations include business support, back-office operations, internal system, and process improvement across customer success, channels, marketing, product, etc.
● Responsible for defining business processes and documenting and raising systems requirements and deploying improvements rollouts and launches (globally and across theatres)
● Continue to enhance and improve processes, methodology, governance, and tools within the business
● Partner with back-office organizations (i.e. sales, legal, IT, HR, sales operations, and finance) to resolve issues, drive improvements, and prioritize enhancementsPrograms
● Support the execution of the strategy and program development; coordination includes cross-functionally partnering with the practice leaders and their teams to ensure each implementation has consistency across scope, definition, work product, plan management, and ensuring projects are delivered within scope, quality, time, and cost requirements.
● Drive accountability through the matrixed program and project plans and frequent status updates and communications; expect to drive alignment across all GTM functions
● Manage regularly scheduled, detailed, and accurate program and project plans with supporting metrics
● Communicate status updates on programmatic and project initiatives; understand the details to write these communications on behalf of managementReporting and Dashboard Creation/Management
● Own reporting to track the cross-functional operating metrics against key goals, weekly status reports as well as the creation of all dashboards
● Work with all functions (marketing, support, product engineering, business development, and finance) to deliver comprehensive dashboards and reports necessary to run the businessGeneral
● Own production of agendas, meeting notes, scheduling key sessions, and collaborating and producing presentations
● Own building of organizational charts, distribution lists, and calendar of key initiatives to manage and support the business
● Work with cross-functional teams to collaborate, arrive at decisions and plans of action and execute for customer success and channels team
● Coordinate internal and external meetings
● Plan team offsites, business reviews, etc.
● Book travel for the senior leadership team as requested
● Prepare expense reports for the senior leadership team as requested
Strong Business Acumen in a high growth technology company
Experienced in providing EA and Executive level support for programs, projects, and coordination
BS, BA degree peferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
#LI-BB1What You Can Expect From Us:
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.