We are looking for a Virtual Assistant to help us with email list building and outreach. Your responsibilities will include Internet-based research, data entry, email communication, lead generation, list building, and other tasks as needed.
This is an online, remote job. It is perfect for students or people who are unable to easily commute. Work hours can be done at any time. It is a flexible schedule. The company is based in Seattle and face-to-face meetings with management might be necessary once a month.
Activities will center primarily around contacting businesses to encourage them to donate surplus computers and reaching out to nonprofit organizations to encourage them to participate in a fundraising program.
Specific tasks will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Send emails to companies and individuals. Email templates will be provided.
- Search websites like LinkedIn, Guidestar, and Idealist to find relevant leads.
- Record leads and activities in a database
- Respond to emails if necessary.
- Other activities might include sending out press releases, finding opportunities for backlinks, and posting to social media channels.
- Access to high-speed Internet and virtual meeting software like Skype.
- The ability to write professional emails and respond to emails quickly.
- Ideally, past experience in marketing and sales
- Fluent in English.
Hours: 10 to 15 per week
Payment: $15 U.S. per hour